Canelana Ullbädd med upphöjda kanter - Grå
20% on everything from Canelana!
Applies to new orders until February 29th 2024 or while stocks last.
50x70 passar små hundar. 60x80 passar något större hundar, ex cocker spaniel. 70x90 passar mellanstora hundar, ex fågelhundar och border collies. 80x100 passar något större hundar 100x120 passar till de största hundraserna, som t.ex. labradorer och golden retrievers
Material: 100% tjock merinoull
Frequently asked questions about Canelana
Where does the wool come from?
The wool comes mainly from Poland, Germany and Estonia.
Where are Canelana's products made?
Canelana's products are designed in Norway and manufactured in Poland. Poland is an EU country, and all conditions in the production companies are covered by EU rules.
Which size should I choose?
Facts about wool
- Wool is self-cleaning and contains lanolin, which is a waxy fat.
- Wool can absorb about 1/3 of its own mass in the form of water vapor without feeling damp.
- Even when wet, the wool has its warming properties and does not lose its ability to keep warm when needed.
- Resists bad odor as the wool with its natural fibers does not attract odors in the same way as synthetic materials.
- Wool is biodegradable, durable and antistatic.
Canelana wool coats
- The dog coats do not have an opening for a harness, but it is worn on the outside of the blanket.
- The coats are available in three different models for the best fit. Standard, terrier and dachshund where the terrier model has an opening at the back for tails that stand straight up and the dachshund model that fits dog breeds with shorter legs and a longer torso.
- Covers the back and thighs perfectly and protects the vital organs and large muscle groups.
- Suitable before and after training or if the dog needs to lie still for a long time in e.g. a cold car.
Wool has three great properties - it warms, insulates and breathes. Keeping the dog's muscles warm both before and after walking and exercise can prevent injuries and help the dog recover faster. The dog's body therefore does not need to use unnecessary energy to keep the body temperature up.
The wool coat is useful for all dogs regardless of breed. Especially good for older dogs, dogs with injuries or osteoarthritis as they will have poorer blood circulation and thus freeze more easily.
Product reviews on Trustpilot