These dog walking pants are flexible, warm and they match the new dog walking jacket vol. 5.0 perfectly.
DogCoach Dogwalking Winter Pants - Black
The pants have been created to match the nordic weather and to fulfill all the needs you have as a dog owner – whether you want to train your dog or take it for a walk.
The pants contain stretch and are made using a ripstop quality of 92% polyester and 8% elastane. The polyester has been made using a 4 way stretch which makes it flexible and extensible.
- A dirt-repelling material that makes it easy to wipe off paw prints.
- Water-resistant (no membrane).
- Breathable with an improved fit.
- Button close on the ankles to ensure you don’t trip on the pants.
- A NEW snack pocket made of nylon. It is easy to open using just one hand. An attached beltloop ensures that the snack pocket can also be used on the front of the pocket or separately.
- Reflective logo on the knees.
- Zipper pockets for your keys or mobile.
- The inside is lined with fleece.
- Reinforced material on the knees and backside to increase durability and water-resistance – rating of 3000mm.
- Available in two lengths.
- Matches the winter jacket for women 2020.
This model is available in four different options:
- 2 color options: Petrol blue with black details and black with petrol blue details.
- 2 length options (short and standard).
Where to Measure:
- Bust: Using a measuring tape, measure across your shoulder blades and around the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, this is generally an inch above your belly button.
- Hips: Keep your feet together and measure around the widest part at the top of your hips. Now, simply use these measurements to find your size on the charts:
This product doesn't have any reviews. Be the first one to leave one!