Pomppa Toppa Warming Coat Sky
A warm, cosy thermal winter coat made to withstand the coldest of winter days. Waterproof outer fabric to stop the rain and even snow getting in!
A warm, cosy thermal winter coat made to withstand the coldest of winter days. Waterproof outer fabric to stop the rain and even snow getting in! A soft 'teddy' lining combined with a thermal insulating layer, designed to cover the entire dog generous sizing and a large rear panel ensure that your dog will stay warm on those long winter walks or even during breaks form agility while waiting in the car. During freezing temperatures this has to be the ultimate in agility dog coats.
All Pomppa coats are sized according to dog’s back length. Measure your dog from neck to the base of the tail. It’s better to take the smaller size if your measurement is between sizes. All measurements are in centimeters.
- In addition to a 'teddy' fleece lining, Toppa Pomppa is filled with a fluffy wadding. The wadding acts as an exellent insulator against cold air and makes Toppa an exceptionally warm coat.
- The sizing of Toppa Pomppa is generous compared to Perus Pomppa. If your dog’s back length is between sizes, choose the smaller size when buying a Toppa Pomppa.
- A more generous sizing compared to other Pomppa jackets as well as a large, well-fitting rear panel will help protect the entire dog against cold temperatures.
- A high-quality and anti-static teddy lining will not tangle your dog’s fur or collect hair or dirt. The lining is made of teddy with a close texture, which makes it warm and durable.
- Reflectors on the collar and along the back seam guarantee that your dog is seen in the dark.
- The outer surface is made of fabric with waterproofing membrane
- The lining is made of anti-static teddy
- The filling is made of insulating wadding
- Gentle wash in 30˚C
- Do not spin
- Do not iron
The sizing of Toppa Pomppa is generous, If your dog’s back length is between sizes, choose the smaller size when buying a Toppa Pomppa