Trixie Memory Trainer 2.0 Strategy Game
The Trixie Dog Activity Memory Trainer 2.0 is a great new way to test your dog’s fitness and intelligence. This challenging strategy game lets your pet have fun and earn tasty rewards at the same time. The feeder dispenses a delicious snack every time your dog presses the separate release button, keeping him interested in the game and motivating him to come back for more.
The non-slip food dispenser made from durable plastic can be filled with small snacks or dry dog food. You can regulate the portion by adjusting the opening of the rotating snack reservoir inside the dispenser.
The release button is a large push button that can be operated by your dog’s nose or paw. It can be placed next to the food dispenser or moved further away once your dog has learnt how the game works. The sensor has a maximum operating range of 40 metres, giving you lots of options for challenging your dog. It’s also possible to place the two components in different rooms to really keep your dog on his toes.
How the Trixie Dog Activity Memory Trainer 2.0 works:
The first challenge for your dog is to work out the connection between the button and the food dispenser.
Every time your dog presses the large button he will hear a signal, indicating that a treat is waiting for him in the dispensing tray. This sound will quickly become familiar to your dog. If you have two pets, it’s possible to select a different signal for each dog so that you can train them to respond to their individual tones.
Once your dog has identified the connection between the button and the snack dispenser, you can move the button to different locations further away from the dispenser, increasing the challenge for your dog.
The button stays firmly in place on slippery floors thanks to the included rubber holder. The delivery set also contains a ground peg and suction cup so that you can place the button securely in your garden or on glass.
The helpful instruction manual guides you clearly through the learning process. Detailed descriptions of the different learning phases and possible variations make the Trixie Dog Activity Memory Trainer 2.0 easy to use and also help to ensure that your dog can get the most from this fun intelligence toy.
- challenging game for professionals: by pressing the remote control the dog gets the treats
- rotating reservoir inside the food dispenser with adjustable opening for adjusting the release of treats
- increasing levels of difficulty due to the increasing distance between release button and food dispenser; in the end they can even be placed in different rooms
- additional holder to increase stability of release button
- various means of fastening the release button by suction cup or peg for outside
- includes small scoop for filling
- range up to 40 m
- non-slip due to rubber feet
- micro USB cable (1,5 m) included
- can be operated with batteries or via USB cable with a main plug (3 AAA micro- and 4 C baby batteries not included)
- please remove the batteries when using the micro USB cable (included) and a separately available USB mains plug (Euro plug item no.12709)
- incl. booklet with tips and tricks for optimal training
This product doesn't have any reviews. Be the first one to leave one!