Anny-X Open Fun Dog Harness - Olive/Olive
Padded dog harness that can be opened at the neck, the double buckles at the neck allow you to open it completely and not have to pull it over the dog's head. The harness is adjustable both around the neck and chest. Double quick buckles on the back make it easy to put on and take off. The Y harness is ergonomically designed and ensures that the pressure is distributed evenly, which is gentle on your dog's back and neck. The strap around the chest sits a little further back to avoid chafing in the armpits. An all-round harness that is suitable for both hiking and everyday walks.
Size Guide for Anny-X Fun, Safety, and Protect Dog Harness
(The variants short and long apply only to Fun dog harness in black color)
|XXS||14-22 cm||36-42 cm||16.5 cm||3-7 kg|
|Breed||Yorkshire Terrier, Maltese, Miniature Dachshund|
|14-22 cm||36-42 cm||19.5 cm||3-7 kg|
Chest Strap is the length of the strap between the legs. If you fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger one.
Neck: Measure where the collar usually sits, measure snugly.
Chest: Measure where the dog is widest around the chest (just behind the front legs).
Chest Strap: Measure from the dog's breastbone to where the harness chest strap is expected to end (if you have previously considered size S, the measurement of 23 cm should end somewhere between the widest part of the chest to before the last rib).
1. The harness Y (front) should sit on the dog's breastbone to keep the shoulders and trachea free.
2. The chest strap should sit far enough back to avoid chafing in the dog's armpits and not restrict movement.
3. If you are going to use the harness for pulling, the chest strap should be in front of the last rib.
4. There should be enough room for 2 fingers between the chest strap and the dog's chest to ensure it's not too tight or too loose.
5. Also, test that the harness fits correctly under load.
Product reviews on Trustpilot