At Dogmania, we value your personal privacy and strive to ensure that your personal information is protected when using our services. Therefore, Dogmania has a policy that establishes how your personal information will be processed and protected. By accepting the policy when making a purchase or providing information, you consent to the processing of your personal information in accordance with the following.
Who is responsible for your personal information?
Dogmania AB, reg. no. 559086-7494, hereafter referred to as "Dogmania", with address Kompanigatan 7, 553 05 Jönköping, Sweden, is the data controller for the personal information you send to us.
What personal information is collected and processed?
Dogmania collects personal information that you primarily provide directly to us, such as when you place orders or register on the website, contact customer service, or subscribe to newsletters. Information is also collected through cookies to manage your purchases and improve your user experience.
Dogmania may disclose your information to third parties, such as partners, data processors, and providers of card and communication services for marketing purposes and to fulfill our obligations to you. However, all handling of personal information is always subject to high security and confidentiality.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties without your consent.
The personal information that you provide to us and that we collect includes:
• Name and personal identification number
• Telephone number and email
• Payment information
• Account information
• IP address and information about your use of the company's website
• Information about visit statistics, which of our products or offers you have been interested in, and how you interact with our newsletters
• Information about your purchases
We also document all communication we have with you via email in order to provide the service you expect from us.
How do we use your information?
Dogmania primarily processes personal information for the purposes set out below, as well as for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
• To manage your order and administer your user account/customer profile
• To enable customer service communication and provide good service on your queries as a customer
• To conduct analyses of orders and carry out mailings of newsletters and SMS messages with offers (both general and targeted)
• To conduct analyses and market research
• Analysis of your behavior on our website to develop, deliver, and improve our webshop and its services
• Analysis of which of our products, services, and offers you have been interested in, which of our newsletters you have interacted with, information about your purchases in order to provide you with offers that we believe suit you. This information may then be transferred to our partners, completely anonymized.
• To send you information and marketing via digital contact channels such as Facebook and Instagram when you have an active customer relationship with us. Note that you can opt-out of this at any time.
• To provide you with relevant recommendations, offers, and customized services based on what others with similar behavior patterns have been interested in or searched for on our webshop
• To send important messages about changes to our terms and policies
• To fulfill legal obligations, such as requirements in the Accounting Act
How long will the information be stored?
By providing information to Dogmania, you give your permission for Dogmania to register, store, and process the specified personal information for the specified purposes. Dogmania will store your personal information for as long as you are a customer or for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law. After that, the information will be deleted or anonymized.
What are your rights?
Right to access
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you in a structured format. The right to data portability only applies to data that you have provided to us yourself. The easiest way to do this is to log in to "My pages" and request the data while logged in. If we receive a request for your personal data, we may ask for additional information to ensure that we disclose the correct data to the right person. The processing time can take up to 30 days.
Right to rectification
If your data is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant, you may request that it will be corrected.
Right to deletion
You may contact us at any time to cancel marketing towards you as a customer, either directly through the information in the mailings, through our customer service or logged in to "My pages" where you can also request to retrieve and delete your personal information entirely.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data that we process if:
• The data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed
• You have withdrawn consent on which the processing is based, and there is no other legal ground for the processing
• You object to a legitimate interest balance that Dogmania has made, and there is no overriding legitimate interest for Dogmania
• You object to processing for marketing purposes
• The personal data has been processed unlawfully
• The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which Dogmania is subject.
If you request the deletion of personal data, we cannot always comply with your request, among other reasons, if the processing is necessary to comply with Swedish law.
Right to restriction
You have the right to request that our processing of your personal data is restricted.
Right to object to certain types of processing:
Legitimate interest: You have the right to object to processing that relies on a legitimate interest that we have if you have personal reasons related to the situation. However, we may continue to process your data despite your objection if we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh your privacy interest.
Marketing: You have the opportunity to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing and mailings.
How are your personal data protected?
We continuously work to take all appropriate technical and organizational measures required in each individual case to protect your personal data and otherwise ensure that processing is carried out in accordance with applicable legislation. We have, among other things, implemented security procedures and organizational measures to protect your personal data, such as certification technology for browsers. Only those persons who actually need to process your personal data in order for us to fulfill our stated purposes have access to it. Access to the premises where the personal data is stored is limited. Furthermore, we use firewalls to protect and prevent unauthorized access to the network.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
If you believe that we are handling your personal data in a wrongful manner, you can contact us. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Data Inspectorate.
Links on the Website
How to Contact Us
For further information about personal data management, or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at
553 05 Jönköping