As we want to give only the best to our furry four-legged friends, we have developed the HEVEA Puppy toys. We have opted for the best solutions in manufacturing, product and packaging processes. The natural rubber used for the HEVEA Puppy toys is identical to our HEVEA baby range. It means it is safe, tested and durable unlike the majority of dog toys on the market.
Natural rubber is biodegradable when exposed to sunlight, humidity and fresh air. Using natural rubber rather than synthetic rubber, silicone or plastic, made from oil or petroleum, acts against climate change by increasing the number of trees and cutting back on the use of fossil fuels.
Why choose the HEVEA Puppy Range?
HEVEA Puppy is the eco-friendly alternative to the existing toys. There are a number
of reasons to choose HEVEA:
● 100% natural rubber
● Plastic free
● Non-toxic, free of phthalates, petroleum, PVC and heavy metals
● Resistant to bites and very durable
● Low-impact and sustainably harvested
● Biodegradable and renewable material
● Delivered in a FSC certified packaging.
HEVEA Puppy benefits
HEVEA Puppy provides excellent benefits for your dog:
● Gaps for treats to activate your dog
● Soft and flexible without additives
● Functional, long-lasting quality.