Pomppa Toppa Warming Coat Papaya
A warm, cosy thermal winter coat made to withstand the coldest of winter days. Waterproof outer fabric to stop the rain and even snow getting in!
A warm, cosy thermal winter coat made to withstand the coldest of winter days. Waterproof outer fabric to stop the rain and even snow getting in! A soft 'teddy' lining combined with a thermal insulating layer, designed to cover the entire dog generous sizing and a large rear panel ensure that your dog will stay warm on those long winter walks or even during breaks form agility while waiting in the car. During freezing temperatures this has to be the ultimate in agility dog coats.
The large-patterned print will look different depending on the size of the product.
All Pomppa coats are sized according to dog’s back length. Measure your dog from neck to the base of the tail. It’s better to take the smaller size if your measurement is between sizes. All measurements are in centimeters.
- In addition to a 'teddy' fleece lining, Toppa Pomppa is filled with a fluffy wadding. The wadding acts as an exellent insulator against cold air and makes Toppa an exceptionally warm coat.
- The sizing of Toppa Pomppa is generous compared to Perus Pomppa. If your dog’s back length is between sizes, choose the smaller size when buying a Toppa Pomppa.
- A more generous sizing compared to other Pomppa jackets as well as a large, well-fitting rear panel will help protect the entire dog against cold temperatures.
- A high-quality and anti-static teddy lining will not tangle your dog’s fur or collect hair or dirt. The lining is made of teddy with a close texture, which makes it warm and durable.
- Reflectors on the collar and along the back seam guarantee that your dog is seen in the dark.
- The outer surface is made of fabric with waterproofing membrane
- The lining is made of anti-static teddy
- The filling is made of insulating wadding
- Gentle wash in 30˚C
- Do not spin
- Do not iron
Pomppa coats are sized according to the length of the dog’s back. The size should never be smaller than the length of the back indicates. However, depending on the dog’s dimensions and fur, the correct size may be larger than the size of the back.
Choosing the right size also depends on the intended use of the coat. When choosing a coat for active outdoor use, it is important to choose the size that fits well on the waist. For slower activities and waiting in place, the coat can be a bit bigger.
The picture shows where to take the measurement usedin Pomppa size charts. When measuring, the dog needsto be in standing position, back bone as straight as pos-sible. Measurements are taken firmly from the dog. If adog has thick fur, it should be considered by leaving a bitof space in measurements.
- BACK- Measure back length from neck to base of thetail. The starting point in the neck is in the confluence ofneck and back columns.
- NECK- The circumference of the neck is measured from the same point as the beginning of the backmeasurement. This dimension is only used for Jumppa.
- CHEST- The circumference of the chest is measuredat the widest point of the dog’s chest.
- WAIST- The circumference of the waist is measuredbehind the chest from the narrowest point of the dog.
This product doesn't have any reviews. Be the first one to leave one!